After Days of Civilization

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums of the After Days of Civilization Minecraft server.

2 posters

A few Suggestions

CommunistBlock
    CommunistBlock

A few Suggestions  Empty A few Suggestions

Post  CommunistBlock Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:23 pm

This will be more of an unorganized rant with few complete sentences, you have been warned.

Logblock, I'm tired of having my FUCKING house being destroyed all the time.

Also people should be able to train into weapons, and a plugin to give them some realistic-ish abilities wold be nice. (already found some)
    dev.bukkit (dot) org/server-mods/blothera-thief/
    dev.bukkit (dot) org/server-mods/blothera-archer/
    dev.bukkit (dot) org/server-mods/blothera-damage/ (this one to add damage to axes)

Also, the theif plugin would allow you to use some sot of chest protection. If you wanted you could have someone 'sell' locks for chests.
    Some type of small tag before a name the indicates race would be awesome. Hell it could even be some type of symbol or something. §

A place where you span when you first enter the server in a forest, or something. Then have a path leading to the stronghold. Also a second path leading from the spawn you get when you first enter leading away from others would be awesome too. It'd be nice to have people go away from others to form a different area with sparse population.

Some backstory on the races, name choosing guides from the races, back story fro the server etc etc. I could write it if you wanted me too, my teacher think I'ma great writer, but I've never written back story or post apocalypse stuff before.

Also a suggestion subform would be nice :p

Turn some of the greifed homes into more spooky and realistic looking wrecks would add to the feeling of the server BIG TIME.
    Admin
    Admin

A few Suggestions  Empty Re: A few Suggestions

Post  Admin Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:28 pm

CommunistBlock wrote:This will be more of an unorganized rant with few complete sentences, you have been warned.

Logblock, I'm tired of having my FUCKING house being destroyed all the time.

Also people should be able to train into weapons, and a plugin to give them some realistic-ish abilities wold be nice. (already found some)
    dev.bukkit (dot) org/server-mods/blothera-thief/
    dev.bukkit (dot) org/server-mods/blothera-archer/
    dev.bukkit (dot) org/server-mods/blothera-damage/ (this one to add damage to axes)

Also, the theif plugin would allow you to use some sot of chest protection. If you wanted you could have someone 'sell' locks for chests.
    Some type of small tag before a name the indicates race would be awesome. Hell it could even be some type of symbol or something. §

A place where you span when you first enter the server in a forest, or something. Then have a path leading to the stronghold. Also a second path leading from the spawn you get when you first enter leading away from others would be awesome too. It'd be nice to have people go away from others to form a different area with sparse population.

Some backstory on the races, name choosing guides from the races, back story fro the server etc etc. I could write it if you wanted me too, my teacher think I'ma great writer, but I've never written back story or post apocalypse stuff before.

Also a suggestion subform would be nice :p

Turn some of the greifed homes into more spooky and realistic looking wrecks would add to the feeling of the server BIG TIME.
    I'll be working on the server this weekend, am trying to get a chest lock plugin and, sorry to say, won't be getting logblock. Remember, griefing is allowed. Also, there is very extensive race history and lore backstory here:https://adoc.board-directory.net/f3-races
    and here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:30 am